April 27 The first webinar will take place as part of an educational course on lipidology, organized by the All-Russian public organization “Association of Pediatric Cardiologists of Russia”, Kazan State Medical University, Scientific Research Clinical Institute of Pediatrics named after Academician Yu.E. Veltishchev and the International Medical Cluster Foundation.
As part of the educational cycle, experts will conduct 5 webinars from April to October 2021. The first lesson will take place April 27 at 14:00.
Course participants will be able to deepen their knowledge in the diagnosis of familial hypercholesterolemia, the genetics of heterozygous and homozygous forms of familial hypercholesterolemia, as well as other hereditary disorders of lipid metabolism, discuss the experience of monitoring patients with FH, and also analyze the features of organizing the work of children’s lipidology centers.
The cycle is intended for pediatric cardiologists, pediatricians and doctors of other specialties who want to understand the issues of general lipidology, correction of lipid metabolism disorders, as well as analysis of the connection of these disorders with the development of cardiovascular diseases.
Lectures will be given by:
- Irina Leontyeva, MD, PhD, Chief Researcher, Department of Pediatric Cardiology and Arrhythmology, Scientific Research Clinical Institute of Pediatrics named after Academician Yu.E. Veltishchev RNRMU named after. N.I. Pirogov;
- Liliya Galimova, doctor of ultrasound and functional diagnostics of the State Autonomous Institution “Children’s Republican Clinical Hospital”;
- Natalia Shcherbakova, Head of the Laboratory of Molecular and Biochemical Diagnostics, Scientific Research Clinical Institute of Pediatrics named after Academician Yu.E. Veltishchev RNRMU named after. N.I. Pirogov;
- Dinara SadykovaDoctor of Medical Sciences, chief freelance pediatric specialist cardiologist of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation in the Volga Federal District;
- Aelita KamalovaProfessor of the Department of Hospital Pediatrics, Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Education, Kazan State Medical University of the Ministry of Health of Russia;
- Tatiana Strokova, Head of the Department of Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Dietetics, Federal State Budgetary Institution “Federal Research Center for Nutrition and Biotechnology”;
- Evgenia Slastnikovadoctor of the State Autonomous Institution “Children’s Republican Clinical Hospital” of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Tatarstan.
The event will take place online on the Zoom platform.
Participation in webinars is free.
CME points are awarded to participants after each webinar.
Register for the educational cycle
Partner material: MMK