The event will take place on October 25 at the Holiday Inn Moscow Sokolniki hotel
(Rusakovskaya st., 24).
The introduction of innovative diagnostic methods, effective means of treatment and prevention of public health is an extremely relevant and important task of modern healthcare.
The event is a very significant event, providing an opportunity for practicing doctors and leading scientific experts in the field of laser medicine to discuss a wide range of professional topics, get acquainted with the latest achievements in the field of laser medicine and new medical technologies.
Registration for the event
Any specialist in the field of surgery, endoscopy, otolaryngology, ophthalmology, dentistry, gynecology, cosmetology and related fields of medicine can take part in the forum
Main questions of the scientific program:
- Lasers in surgery and endoscopy;
- Lasers in otorhinolaryngology;
- Lasers in oncology and photodynamic therapy;
- Lasers in dentistry;
- Lasers in ophthalmology;
- Lasers in plastic surgery, cosmetology and aesthetic medicine.
Chairman of the organizing committee
- Vladimir Uiba – Head of the FMBA of Russia, Doctor of Medical Sciences, Professor.
Deputy chairmen of the organizing committee
- Igor Berzin – Head of the Department of Organization of Scientific Research of the Federal Medical and Biological Agency of Russia.
- Alexey Baranov – Director of the Federal State Budgetary Institution “SSC LM named after. OK. Skobelkina FMBA of Russia”, Doctor of Medical Sciences.
- Federal Medical and Biological Agency;
- Federal State Budgetary Institution “State Scientific Center for Laser Medicine named after. OK. Skobelkin Federal Medical-Biological Agency”;
- Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Education “Moscow State Medical and Dental University named after. A.I. Evdokimov.”
The conference with a large-scale scientific program will allow us to deeply study current issues in laser medicine and make a significant contribution to their solution, exchange best practices, and serve to create and strengthen mutually beneficial ties, interregional and international cooperation.
The results of the conference will help resolve current issues in the modernization of laser medicine and further improve the organization of medical care to the population of Russia.